AskLynchburg, a free local AI tour guide with transit assistance developed for Lynchburg, Virginia
- Bus arrival times for 3 nearby stops
- Yelp ratings and map information for nearby open restaurants
- Map information for nearby parks
- Speech transcription
- Searchable select menu of local bus stops
- Route recommendations for popular destinations
HumanKind, a social services Wordpress plugin for various forms of assistance in Virginia.
- AI powered chat to redirect unique questions to information on the most likely form of assistance
- Simplifies the access to information with easy to navigate buttons
- AI powered chatbot to redirect unique questions to information on the most likely form of assistance
- A non-profit initiative developed to facilitate community support and resource accessibility.
AskGLTC, a bilingual AI customer service transit assistant leveraging GIS and AI frameworks.
- 300+ users, integrated with the Greater Lynchburg Transit Company website from 1/2023 to 8/2023.
- Provided SMS chat integration, bus arrival times at nearby stops, speech transcription, GTFS feed integration, pdf forms, videos, tutorials and AI chat functionality.
A 1000 token Solana (cryptocurrency) NFT art project that sold out in 30 minutes to 700 investors.
Built using Solana's smart contract technology with an emphasis on efficiency and low transaction fees. Currently sold and traded on the Solana's largest marketplaces: SolSea, TensorTrade, Matrica and Magic Eden
- Candy Machine
Experience with Python in application development and machine learning.
Experience with the Flask micro web Python framework for the deployment of web applications.
Experience with the PyTorch machine learning framework for Python to finetune and deploy AI models.
Experience with Application Programming Interfaces such as Transit APIs, Google Places and Twilio among others
Experience with React for deployment of the Candy Machine protocol on the Solana blockchain for the creation and sale of unique digital tokens.
Hi, my name's Jordan Romano. Passionate about helping people, I founded neurogeist to improve communities through innovative software and technology solutions. Having worked with diverse technologies over the past 2 years, I'm excited to apply my skills to make a positive impact.
I've successfully deployed and presented in front of senior management at transit agencies, including prominent figures such as the Lynchburg Deputy City Manager, Senior VP of Liberty University, HumanKind management and the Regional VP of First Transit (now TransDev). I'm an avid chess and Arduino enthusiast
Started my journey into tech through web3 crypto development.
Began a Data Analyst internship with GLTC.
Developed an AI transit app that helped 300+ GLTC riders.
Completed an Area Manager internship with Amazon.
Awarded a scholarship by the American Public Transportation Foundation.